Scientific and technological research:
- Development of methods of manufacturing microwire from different metals and alloys.
- Design of equipment for microwire production.
- Design of equipment for production of industrial goods in which microwire is used.
- Investigation of the physical (especially magnetic) properties of microwire.
- Investigation of the microwave properties of microwire (high frequency absorption).
- Investigation of the microwire magnetic bistable behavior.
- Investigation of the high frequency (up to 30 MHz) magnetic properties of microwire.
- Investigation of the Giant Magnetic Impedance effect in microwire.
- University-Company projects.
- FP7: “EM safety and Hazards Mitigation by proper EV design”.
- Manunet (Era-net): project “DEVMAGMIWIRTEC” on magnetic sensor for identification development.
- Manunet (Era-net): Development of soft Magnetic Microwires with GMI effect for Micro-Sensors (SoMaMicSens).
- ”Glass-coated amorphous microwires as the element of magnetic sensors based on magnetic bistability and GMI effect and material for the radiation protection” 02-10-2002 Applicant(s) Tamag Iberica SL Patent No P200202248
- A. Zhukov, V. Zhukova, J. González, V. S. Larin y A.V. Torcunov “Ultra-fine glass-coated microwires with GMi effect at elevated frequencies”. PCT – USA
- Development and commercialization of magnetic microwires worldwide.
- Prototypes of magnetic devices.
- Participate in national and International projects.
- Gain intellectual property and cooperate in R&D related projects with other companies.
Mikeletegi Pasealekua, 56, 20009. Donostia, Gipuzkoa
Phone / Email
+34 619 16 39 30 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
This is a page with some basic contact information, such as an address and phone number. You might also try a plugin to add a contact form.